Monday, May 14, 2007

Welcome to my world

Hi!
This is my first post. I can't believe I'm putting my life on the internet for everyone to see. But, I'm proud of my life, my husband, my daughter, and our accomplishments thus far. So why not share?

I'm sure you want to know a little about me. I am a SAHM (stay at home mom, or stuck at home mom, whichever best suits the day) of a two-year old daughter. She'll most likely be the subject of most of my posts. I have been married to my awesome husband for almost six years. He's like, the best thing ever. : )

My hobbies include scrapbooking, which I'm totally into, shopping for scrapbooking supplies, and being a very active member of a scrapbooking website, www.memorybookinspirations.com. You should check it out. Go ahead. Yes, now. In addition to scrapbooking, I like to create personalized cards and make altered items like paint cans and pretty little trinket boxes for my nieces. I'm also a wannabe interior designer.

I'm from a small family, just me, my mom, and my half-bro and half-sis. My DH (dear husband), on the other hand, is from a gi-normous family. He has eight other brothers and sisters, which at first was just a tad overwhelming, but I've pretty much adopted them as my own. And I think they have done the same, too.

In a nutshell, that's me. Hope you come back and visit!

3 comments:

The Traffic Cop said...

Great first post, chicka!!

JUST ME said...

welcome to the blog world!

Sarah said...

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!