Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm Fixin' to Scrap!

We southerners "fix" to do stuff. Nothing's broken, that's just how it is. We're fixin' to go to the store. We're fixin' to eat dinner. And this weekend, I'm fixin' to scrap!!! My favorite website, www.memorybookinspirations.com is having a Sizzlin' Summer CyberCrop this weekend. I've invited my friends, I've got all my pictures lined up, and best of all, my scrap room is clean! You should join us. It will be TONS of fun! So put down the plate of barbeque, round up some pictures, and let's get scrappin'!

Why am I so exited about this? I can scrap anytime I want, but I just haven't been motivated. Mostly because I can't find zoo-appropriate paper. What happened to all the leopard and zebra printed paper?

I think, too, it's less about scrapping and more about hanging out with friends. And eating.

So if you get a few minutes this weekend and want to pop in and visit us, we'll be fixin' to have a good time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNILEE!!!!

No comments: