Monday, November 3, 2008

Meghan's First Dentist Visit!!!

Miss Meghan surprised the pants off me today by being the model patient while having her teeth cleaned. In fact, she's such an expert now that as soon as it was my turn, she told me, "Now you have to sit real still, Mommy"...hehehe! Anyway, the big dork that I am, I brought my camera. What? I HAD to...

A good cleaning by Miss Judy


Dr. Cranford double checking...


Showing off those pearly whites


Did you see those awesome sunglasses in the first picture? ; )
Meghan chose a racecar themed toothbrush instead of the predictable princess brush. She got a whole goodie bag full of fun stuff, and two stickers for her shirt. What did we do to celebrate? Went to get ice cream...here's to job security, Dr. Cranford!

1 comment:

Jennilee said...

Good work Meghan! I have cleaned lots of little kids teeth. Not very many sit still like that. I'm so proud of you.
As for you bringing your camera, good job. I will for sure have mine when it is my girls first dentist visit.
I hope you sat very still like Meghan told you to.