Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My latest creation

I've spent what free time I have during the last 2 days making this beaded bracelet. It's certainly not for everyone, but I love the colors I used: browns, oranges, greens and dark purples. It reminds me of harvest colors.



I think I'm about jewelry'd out. The upcoming craft fair at my mom's church has had me making enough jewelry, altered items, and handmade cards to last me a LONG time! Of course, there's still a lot more I'd like to do, but a trip to the craft store is imperative...I'm running out of necessities! *gasp!*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous bracelet!

gqzmommy said...

The bracelet is really pretty Jennifer!

Are you going to sell it or keep it? :D

Jennilee said...

I didn't think it was possible for you to run out of supplies. That braclet is so pretty. You are always so creative. I miss your inspiration and motivation that got me to do my scrapbooking. OH well.