Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Two and a Half Years...

...Since I last posted something on this blog. Sigh. In those 2 1/2 years, so much has happened! But in an effort to preserve my time and space on Blogger's servers, I'll keep it short:

~ we moved. twice. we are done moving.
~ i expanded the hairbow hobby into a booming bow and silver jewelry business. yay me! you will probably get really tired of seeing pictures of my stuff. hehehe...
~ the CR-V has been traded in on an even more sensible four-door family sedan. one step closer to boringsville.
~ Tim and I celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss. yay us!
~ Meghan has grown into a smart, beautiful first grader, 6 going on 16! you'll probably see a lot of her on here, too ;)

Part (ok all) of the reason I quit blogging was my full-fledged immersion into Facebook. Ugh. It's ok for some things, but I'd really like to get back into being crafty and I realize that not everyone on my Facebook friends list appreciates the ramblings of an overly-crafty mom.

So, hopefully I'll get back into this and it won't be another 2 1/2 years before I post again :)

2 comments:

holly said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging. I'm looking forward to your crafty mom ramblings!!

NB said...

I'm glad you're blogging again! I'm so impressed with your craftiness, and I look forward to reading all about it.